Planned service maintenance keeps your HVAC equipment in top working order while improving the air quality delivered by your systems. The HVAC systems in your building are the single biggest users of energy in commercial buildings. The cliché “out of sight, out of mind” is often the reason for neglected maintenance on HVAC systems. HVAC systems are usually installed where they are not seen, such as in the boiler rooms, on rooftops, or in mechanical rooms, making them easy to ignore. The systems are simply taken for granted until; they fail, operate inefficiency, higher utility cost, discomfort, loss of productivity, premature replacement and higher repair costs are the result.
Merrit can tailor a single year or multi-year HVAC service agreement to meet your building needs. We offer a Preventative Maintenance (PM) service agreement.
What you should expect from your Merrit technician to during you HVAC PM Inspection.
- Check system functions, safety controls, and adjust the operating sequence where appropriate.
- Inspect electrical components and connections and tighten as required.
- Ensure proper airflow and change air filters.
- Inspect, lubricate and check motor amperage.
- Clean and lubricate motors.
- Examine belts, adjust and align as required.
Working with Merrit will provide you with:
- Priority Service Response
- Preferred Pricing
- Expert Technicians
- Fully Licensed, Insured, WSIB